- FARM FRESH GRASS FOR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ENRICHMENT- All indoor cats deserve having the feeling of fresh grass beneath their paws, especially if they live in apartments in the city. Exposure to nature is not only beneficial for cats' natural development, but also improves their quality of life. Our grass mat is special because it's made from a mix of natural wheat, rye and fescue grasses, so your cat can lie on their very own piece of meadow.
- ZERO-WASTE & SUSTAINABLE - The Oui Oui Patch is produced sustainably and is 100% bio-degradable. Plus our packaging is recyclable and can be disposed of responsibly. It’s the eco-friendly choice.
- ECO-FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO KITTY LITTER - Most Kitty Litters are sourced through strip-mining, the most environmentally harmful form of mining. They are also non-recyclable. Grass and soil is the instinctual, natural and comfortable solution for pets.
- NO CLEANING REQUIRED - The entire unit is bio-degradable. With our subscription service, it's easy to replace your discarded patch with the new one as soon as it arrives on your doorstep.
- Oui Oui Patch deliveries take place twice a week on a Wednesday and Thursday.
- You will receive a notification from our delivery partner, DPD with a 1hr delivery slot.
- We recommend to download the DPD app to take control of all deliveries.
- Please contact us if you have any issues at firstname.lastname@example.org. As Oui Oui Patch is perishable, goods cannot be cancelled once your order has been dispatched. However, we can provide a full refund before dispatch
- Please see our FAQs for more information
- Available as a subscription on a 1, 2 or 3 month basis.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription, please see this video to show you how - this can be done. We will be happy to help if you experience doing so.
- If you have a Oui Oui Patch Subscription and a poo bag/ cleansing mitt subscription, cancelling the one will not cancel the other.
Bring the park, home!
City Doggo's Oui Oui Patch is a REAL grass pet toilet for your flat or balcony.
It's both eco-friendly and intuitive for pets, making it a MUST for toilet training. It's also the perfect alternative to walks in bad weather, when you are Covid isolating or having a sleep in.