Rained-In With Your Pets? We've Got you Covered.
If you, like us, live in a country that is often rainy and cold, then we have a few ideas for how you and your pets can have fun together, indoors. How do movies, baking, photoshoots and Blanket forts sound?
Our Favourite Pet Films
Hachi: A Dog’s Tale
An American adaptation of the Japanese film Hachikō Monogatari, the story follows Richard Gere as a professor who makes an unbreakable bond with a gorgeous stray Akita dog. If it doesn’t bring you unspeakable joy and tears which flood the living room, then we don’t think you have watched it properly…
Isle of Dogs
See Spot Run
Following on in the gangster-pet genre, we haven’t forgotten about your kitty. Keanu was created by and features the genius that is Key and Peele, as well as probably the cutest cat to ever exist. The story is about the lengths at which the duo will go in rescuing their kitten from a drug cartel. It’s exciting, funny and everything you want from a movie on a rainy day.
How To Build The Perfect Pet Blanket Fort
What you’ll need:
- Every blanket and cushion that you own - bedsheets work too.
- At least four chairs/upright pieces of furniture for construction
- Fairy lights
- Your pet beds and couch cushions for a comfy base
- One of the above mentioned pet movies
Healthy Baking Recipes For Pets
- Homemade Peanut Butter Bacon Dog Treats https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/homemade-peanut-butter-dog-treats/
- Spinach, Carrot, and Zucchini Treats
- No-bake Peanut Butter Treats
- Watermelon Pupsicles